‘Out beyond ideas of wrong doing, and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there’. Rumi
How we make sense or make right any conflict or misunderstanding is perhaps the hardest and most challenging aspect of our human lives. It impacts us all, nearly everyday of our lives from family, social or workplace issues to violent actions by others across the world.
‘If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner’ Nelson Mandela
In this ground-breaking workshop, Sun Tui will share her wealth of knowledge from working with victims of violence, both perpetrators and victims. There are no right or wrong answers, however by working with the horses, we may find our own unique path that could lead us to a place of resolution and peace.
By attending the Understanding Conflict workshop you will receive
◦ Insightful and empowering experiences with the horses
◦ Learning (psychological) as to what causes people to ‘act out’
◦ Skills to manage our own pain, anger and vulnerabilities
◦ Space for safe contemplation when responding to violations of our boundaries or when we have violated others
◦ Knowledge of von-violent communication skills to moderate and mange conflict safely
◦ Information about challenges and myths surrounding forgiveness
◦ A process to map out your own unique way of journey toward resolution and peace